Nurture your pet and the planet with Canidae sustain, featuring Canidae’s first plant-based recipe, made with highly digestible brewer's yeast. This vegetarian dog food is part of our new range of sustainable products. It uses brewer's yeast that is up-cycled from the brewing industry, which is an excellent source of protein for your pet. This formula contains all the essential amino acids your dog needs. Canidae sustain is an environmentally friendly product, giving plastic a second life, using packaging comprised of 40% post-consumer recycled materials (made from water, juice, and milk bottles) - the most you’ll see from any pet food brand.
- Made with highly digestible brewer's yeast, an excellent vegetarian protein source suitable for dogs with meat-free diets
- Vet-formulated with antioxidants and probiotics to support a healthy immune system, without the use of added fillers like corn, wheat, or soy
- Improving sustainability for pets and planet by reducing plastic waste through a 40% post-consumer recycled bag
- Reducing our carbon paw print and overall environmental impact through partnerships with US farmers who use regenerative agricultural practices
- Nutritious blend of vitamins and minerals including glucose, conditioning, omega 6 & 3 fatty acids to support heath joints, skin and coat