PURE Grain Free Wet Puppy Food with Chicken
13 OZ CANS
- Limited ingredient canned puppy food for food sensitive puppies
- #1 ingredient real meat for high quality protein
- Grain free wet food perfect for those with food sensitive stomachs
- Just 7-10 key ingredients in each can of dog food
- A variety of delicious flavors simmered in broth
- Canidae® Grain Free PURE Foundations with Chicken Canned Puppy Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Growth and Gestation including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult)
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Dried Egg Product, Peas, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Agar-agar, Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Iron Proteinate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Proteinate, Potassium Iodide, Riboflavin Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Rosemary Extract
Simple Recipes With Real Meat & Whole Foods
Canidae® PURE Grain-Free limited ingredient formulas offer your dog a well-rounded meal that’s been crafted with their health and well-being in mind. Each recipe made using 10 or fewer key ingredients that are easily recognizable. Choose from a variety of dry and wet formulas made with real meat, poultry or fish first, paired with whole ingredients like sweet potatoes, peas, lentils, or chickpeas – never corn, wheat, or soy.
|Crude Protein (min.)||9.00%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||6.50%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||1.00%|
If fed solely to puppies less than 6 months, feed 3 cans per 25 lbs of body weight per day. For puppies 6 months to maturity, feed 2 cans per 25 lbs of body weight per day. Individual puppies may require more or less food based on their unique needs and breed. Pregnant or nursing females may be fed 1-1/2 cans for the same amount of body weight. Always provide plenty of fresh water. Refrigerate after opening, discard after 3 days.